Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to use multi value field for auxiliary dimension?
You have this situation:
1. Account has a field with values: Alianças, Setoriais, Softwarehouse, Sicoob, Entidade, Loja Virtual and Certificado Digital;
2. Each value is a territory with a team to work this account;
3. An account can be all values, one or more, or no value;
4. If an account has Alianças and Sicoob for example, it needs to be assign to Alianças territory and Sicoob territory.
Is possible using a multi value field to be defined as an auxiliary dimension.
The Multi Value LOV field should be allowed to be defined as an Auxiliary dimension.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Multi Choice - Fixed Choice List field
2. Define the field as an Auxiliary dimension
3. Allow for multiple choices as input to this Auxiliary dimension
4. And you were not able to set the Territory for all selected values. It only picked the primary value which gets defined in Code Assignments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms