Manage Assignment Sets - Assignment Level LOV displays no Category entries
(Doc ID 2210368.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
It is is not possible to select any - Category - Entries from the - Assignment Level - LOV when managing Global Order Promising (GOP) Sourcing Assignments.
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Navigate to - Value Chain Planning -> Order Promising
2. Navigate to - Manage Assignment Sets - task
3. Search for and edit or create an assignment set
4. Add a Sourcing Assignment Line
5. Select the Assignment Level LOV - this does NOT contain entries for the following expected values:
Category and region
Category and demand class
Category and customer and customer site
Category and organization
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document