Withdrawing Budget And Available For Distribution
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, .Manage Compensation
When a budget is published to a selected manager in workforce compensation and then later withdrawn, the available for distribution totals are not updating accordingly.
After running the Refresh Summary Totals process, the issue resolved.
Distribution totals should update accordingly when budget is withdrawn.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Entered budget model and published to direct reports of CEO.
2. Proxy as direct report of CEO (Manager 1 in this example)
3. Apply hold back to direct report of the direct report of the CEO (Supervisor 2 in this example)
4. Publish budget to supervisor 2
5. Proxy as supervisor 2
6. Apply targets to all managers, then blank out all targets and save and close
7. Proxy as Manager 1
8. Withdraw publish budget for Supervisor 2
9. Available for distribution is not correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms