Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OCCS Version: 16.5 and above
This document provides a script (impex.sh) to export/import Search Settings from OCCS Admin server.
The script uses curl to demonstrate how to use the /gsadmin REST API zip-based import/export mechanism. In particular, this script manages the more tedious aspects of managing OAuth tokens, and it allows you to quickly manipulate Guided Search configuration.
This script is useful for the following use cases:
- Understanding how to use the /gsadmin REST API zip import/export mechanism
- Accessing more advanced Guided Search features:
- enabling properties for record filtering
- enabling properties for geospatial sorting and filtering
- managing precedence rules
- configuring keyword redirects
- configuring automatic phrases
- customizing default sort and relrank strategies
- customizing search results display fields
- creating custom search interfaces
- composing custom search services
- Backing up and restoring Guided Search configuration
- Migrating Guided Search configuration across environments
- Sharing Guided Search solution 'recipes' across projects
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms