Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on Edit icon after selecting an allocated task and clicking Edit in Manage Allocated Checklists page, the following error occurs.
View row with key oracle.jbo.Key is not found in AllocateChecklistVOIterator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Click Navigator > Person Management work area
3. Search for an employee in Person Management: Search page.
4. Click Managed Allocated Checklist task.
5. Select one of the tasks in page Managed Allocated Checklist and click on Edit icon.
Then the above error is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms