Net-Change: WorkLocations Have Incorrect Values for the Create operation.
(Doc ID 2212443.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Connect - Version 15A and later
Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - SmartOrg (Central Configuration) - Version 15A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A TCC Locations net-change import includes WorkLocations as described by Work Location Imports for Taleo Connect Client (TCC) (Doc ID 1521698.1). However the Locations that are created as WorkLocations end up with Code and Address values that are different than what was specified by the values in the data import file.
- WorkLocation,Code gets pre-pended with "Managed_Location" (In the SmartOrg interface screen, WorkLocation,Code corresponds to the location's Location ID)
- The other WorkLocation fields are empty.
Net-Change data file includes these values for a work location that is to be created:
- WorkLocation,Code: 123458
- Address1: <123 Somewhere Ave.>
However the Work Location that is created in the Taleo zone has these values:
- WorkLocation,Code: Managed_Location_123458
Issue reproduced in 15A.8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document