Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Connect - Version 15A and later
Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - SmartOrg (Central Configuration) - Version 15A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A TCC Locations net-change includes WorkLocations as described by Work Location Imports for Taleo Connect Client (TCC) (Doc ID 1521698.1). However Locations that are created as WorkLocations end up with Code and Address values that are different than what was in the data import file.
- WorkLocation,Code is pre-pended with "Managed_Location" (In the SmartOrg interface screen, WorkLocation,Code corresponds to the location's Location ID)
- The other WorkLocation fields are empty.
Net-Change data file includes these values for a work location that is to be created:
- WorkLocation,Code: 123458
- Address1: 123 Somewhere Ave.
However the Work Location that is created in the Taleo zone has these values:
- WorkLocation,Code: Managed_Location_123458
Tested in 15A.8
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms