Pick List Blanks Out After Update Action
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R2 to 2015 R2 Update 6 [Release 2015]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On version 15.2.X, when single select pick list is used as criteria for a second pick list's filter, the second pick list with blank itself out upon running the update action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 3 Array Type attributes. Two Single Select Pick Lists and one Text attribute.
- Set the first pick list to pull information which can be used as a filter for the second pick list.
- Set the text attribute to hidden.
- Add all three attributes to the same array.
- Set the first pick list attribute to map to the text attribute.
- Go into the second pick list and set the text attribute as the filter criteria.
- Add the array to a configurator, save, and deploy config
- Go to the configurator and populate both SSPL. (The first picklist should determine what the second one can show)
- Once both are populated, click Update.
After update is clicked, the second pick list will go blank as can be seen in the below example.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms