Writing Expression For Join Fields
(Doc ID 2213288.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Writing expression for join fields
You are trying to create an expression to show a specific opportunity page - custom layout. You have currently created a Join Field showing on the opportunity which is coming from the Account object. You would like to write an expression based on the value of the join field.
For example, the join field is a yes or no, you want to show page 1 is the value is yes and page 2 if the value is no.
Is this possible?
Should be able to filter dynamic layout based on Join fields
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to App Composer -> Sales App -> Opportunity object
2. Create a join in Opportunity for OpportunityToOrganization join object
3. Expose this field on Opportunity object
4. Create a custom layout and filter the layout based on this join field
5. Not able to get handle on this join field to use in Expression Language to filter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document