Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer disabled the continue to create section on the Account/Client.
- Account tab: Works fine, no issues.
- Creation of opportunity: Created new opportunity and created a new client in the process. Was unable to create a duplicate. But when they clicked on ‘Select’ the page faded away. Users can click on the applet to make it enable again but it's not user friendly.
Question: Is there a way to make this faded away thing go away?
1. Create new Oppty
2. Create new client. Click on Search
3. Create Account. Click Save and Close
4. Possible Duplicates will be shown. Click on Select
5. Screen just faded out.
6. User clicks on the applet. Applet gets enabled again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms