FPS And EPS Files
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to generate an EPS file without running a successful FPS?
Steps taken - example:
• Regulatory and Tax or Payroll Checklist > Submit a Process or Report
• Select GB and Run Employer Payment Summary for Tax Year Ending April 2017
• Click Next
• Payroll Flow = EPS(T when test)- *always run in Test only
• Payroll Statutory Unit = XXXX
• EPS Date = 5/09/2016
• Submission Type = Test
o User can run EPS in test mode multiple times for any EPS date.
• Final Submission = defaults to No
• Other fields can remain blank
• Click Submit
Once Archive Employer Payment Summary goes green, I need to click on Go To Task on the next row but it will not open.
Also, does the FPS file have to be a LIVE file to be able to generate EPS?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms