Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an Oracle Commerce Cloud Service 16.4 application, when a customer searches for a product, they automatically land on the 'No Search Results' page.
This behavior persists, even if the search terms match products that are known to exist and are active.
Attempts to navigate to a different category from this page result in an immediate redirection back to the noSearchResults page, even if the category is valid.
To reproduce the behavior:
- Navigate to the application storefront e.g.: https://www.oraclestore.com/
- Search for a specific product ID
- Click the search button, or press enter
- The URL will briefly change to a legitimate OCC search results page URL
- Shortly after, the page will redirect to a 'No Search Results' page: https://www.oraclestore.com/noSearchResults/
- Attempt to navigate to a collection page, from the noSearchResults page.
- The page redirects back to the noSearchResults page, even if the collection was valid and has active products.
There have not been recent changes to the storefront pages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms