Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Global Human Resources,Saas Customer
Custom roles created via Security Console are not shown in OIM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate to Security Console.
3. Search for the seeded role and copy the role.
4. Ran the 'Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes'.
5. Go to OIM to assign the copied custom role to the user, but can't find the role and it is not showing up in OIM to be assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms