AR Transactions With Tax Are Not Showing On Sales Tax Report
(Doc ID 2217918.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SALES TAX Report Not Showing All Transactions - New Transactions are not showing. The same transactions are showing fine on Tax Register report.
The report is showing some transactions that are very old from the pod but not showing new regime transactions.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Created a new Tax regime for US
- Setup 2 new taxes STATE and COUNTY
- Completed all the other setups such as status, rates, jurisdictions, COTO, etc.
- Created a new customer for the state, county, city and postal code in question.
- Created a new transaction and Tax calculated fine.
- Now ran Sales Tax Report and Tax Register. Transaction does not show in Sales Tax Report but it does show on Tax Register report.
Sales Tax Report should show these transactions too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document