AutoProvision Is Taking Previous Deleted Resource Role Reference
(Doc ID 2217940.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manage Users customer is selecting an user and is removing one user's role. (e.g. Sales manager role is removed)
When customer is selecting another role for that user (e.g. Customer Approver) then Auto provision is taking previous Resource role reference, which is already removed.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Fusion Application as Admin user
2. Navigate to the Manage Users page
3. Search for a Person Name and select resource role as Sales manager.
4. Click on Auto provision Roles.
5. Sales Manager Role comes in role request list, since auto provision rule is created for sales manager.
6. Sales manager Role is assigned to user.
7. Removed the Sales Manager role from Current Roles List.
8. Sales Manager Role is Removed.
9. Select Resource role as any role but Sales Manager, for ex we choose Sales Lead Qualifier Role and Click on Auto provision role
10. Again Sales Manager is coming in Role Requested List. which is not expected as we have chosen Sales Lead Qualifier.
Why it is taking the previous role reference , which is already removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document