How To Add A Date Effective Change To A Terminated Record
(Doc ID 2218612.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Rel 11 version, Global Human Resources
When trying to update a Terminated persons record, by adding backdated International Transfers, when going into the record to make the change the following error appears:
Error : "The last working day must be earlier than or equal to the termination date"
Being able to update person and assignment information for an employee whose work relationship has been terminated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Workforce>Person Management>Manage Employment
Click on the dropdown under Edit and select Update.
2. Set the Effective Start Date to the date that the global relocation should be effective from.
Select International Relocation from Action.
3. Select an applicable Action Reason if required. Enter the Destination Legal Employer.
4. If the Legal Employer does not appear in the initial drop down list, click the Search link and search for the Legal Employer, either by name or by the 2-digit ISO country code (e.g. US, GB etc.).
5. Leave Copy Primary Assignment Data defaulted as No and click OK.
6. A new window will appear to confirm that the Assignment Status of the existing job assignment will be set to Inactive as the employee will be ending their work relationship with the current Legal Employer. Without making any changes to the window, click OK.
Due to this issue, users cannot update Terminated persons records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!