Column "BL Labor Cost" Shows Incorrect Value After Updating Baseline
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An activity's BL Labor Cost field does not show correct value.
The activity's BL Labor Cost should show the correct value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 baselines using the current status of the project.
2. Assign the newly created projects as Project Baseline and Primary Baseline.
3. Change a Resource Assignment on an activity.
4. Note that the Labor Cost of the activity changes to reflect the resource assignment change.
5. Update the Project Baseline.
6. Note that the field BL Labor Cost shows a rolled-up value instead of the correct value.
7. After logging out of P6 and back in, the field shows the correct value.
Due to this issue, users cannot immediately view the correct BL Labor Cost after updating a baseline.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms