PJF: Error PJF_SUBTASK_OUTSIDE_SUMMARY_DT Changing Project Finish Date Prior To Project Plan Finish Date
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Set Up Project Management
When cascade option is set to 'Cascade Project Finish Date Change to Affected Tasks' and entering a project finish date earlier than the project plan task finish date, following error is raised -
Cause - The message PJF-PJF-PJF_SUBTASK_OUTSIDE_SUMMARY_DT, can not be accessed. Action - Report this problem to an administrator.
Steps To Replicate
1. Navigator> Project Financial Management
2. Search the Project (Project Start Date: 19-Dec-2016 Finish Date: <Blank>)
3. On the right task pane, select Manage Financial Project Settings
4. Select Edit under Basic Information.
5. Choose Cascade Option as 'Cascade project finished date change to affected tasks'.
6. Enter Project Finish Date as 01-Jan-2020. Save and Close.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms