PJF: Error PJF_SUBTASK_OUTSIDE_SUMMARY_DT Changing Project Finish Date Prior To Project Plan Finish Date
(Doc ID 2219951.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Set Up Project Management
When cascade option is set to 'Cascade Project Finish Date Change to Affected Tasks' and entering a project finish date earlier than the project plan task finish date, following error is raised -
Cause - The message PJF-PJF-PJF_SUBTASK_OUTSIDE_SUMMARY_DT, can not be accessed. Action - Report this problem to an administrator.
Steps To Replicate
1. Navigator> Project Financial Management
2. Search the Project (Project Start Date: 19-Dec-2016 Finish Date: <Blank>)
3. On the right task pane, select Manage Financial Project Settings
4. Select Edit under Basic Information.
5. Choose Cascade Option as 'Cascade project finished date change to affected tasks'.
6. Enter Project Finish Date as 01-Jan-2020. Save and Close.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document