Fusion Global Payroll (CA): The combination of reference values encountered for calculation component Canadian Taxation already exists. (PAY-1635778) You must enter a unique combination.
(Doc ID 2222304.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update CA tax card Association and Association Details after rehire, the following error occurs.
The combination of reference values encountered for calculation component Canadian Taxation already exists. (PAY-1635778) You must enter a unique combination.
1. Rehire employee
2. Navigate to Manage Calculation Cards > Click on Federal and Provencial Returns
3. Click on Associations
4. Click on Associations > Tax Reporting Unit (TRU) > Actions > End Date
5. Click on Association Details > Actions > End Date
6. Save and Close
8. Click on Associations > Enter new Effective Date
9. Click on Create > Select TRU > OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document