Last updated on MARCH 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Opportunities
Issues with Exchange Rates
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Edit opportunity page, the currency field originally had USD and EUR
2) EUR currency is now missing
3) When they select USD and save, that is when the error appears
Error: 'The application cannot locate a currency conversion rate for EUR to USD for the rate type Corporate. Contact your help desk. (MOO-450225)'
When tried to update the Daily Rates for this year, nothing happening.
- click the Create in Spreadsheet button
- Enter the values correctly
- then press the submit button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms