Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The termination request which was approved is still in Pending status.
After all the approvers approved, the termination request should get approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Raise a termination request for the employee.
3. Login in as the First approver and the approver it. Then the request is submitted to the second approver.
4. Login as the second approver and approve the request.
5. Third approver is same as first approver, so the transaction will be auto approved.
6. Transaction is complete as per the history shown in BPM
6. But when on navigating to "Manage Approval Transactions" page, the transaction is in Pending status.
Also, on navigating to the person, the person is not terminated yet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms