Fusion Global HR: The Approved Termination Request is Still in Pending Status
(Doc ID 2224246.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The termination request which was approved is still in Pending status.
After all the approvers approved, the termination request should get approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Raise a termination request for the employee.
3. Login in as the First approver and the approver it. Then the request is submitted to the second approver.
4. Login as the second approver and approve the request.
5. Third approver is same as first approver, so the transaction will be auto approved.
6. Transaction is complete as per the history shown in BPM
6. But when on navigating to "Manage Approval Transactions" page, the transaction is in Pending status.
Also, on navigating to the person, the person is not terminated yet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document