Bank Account Transfer Showing Error For The Payment Status
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cash Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the below error message is encountered while trying to create bank account transfer transaction:
1. Payment method alias is invalid.
2. Payment service level is required.
3. Payment delivery channel is required.
4. Payee bank branch country is required.
5. Payer bank branch country is required.
6. Document payee bank branch country is required.
7. Document payer bank branch country is required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms