Bank Account Transfer Showing Error For The Payment Status
(Doc ID 2224717.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cash Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the below error message is encountered while trying to create bank account transfer transaction:
1. Payment method alias is invalid.
2. Payment service level is required.
3. Payment delivery channel is required.
4. Payee bank branch country is required.
5. Payer bank branch country is required.
6. Document payee bank branch country is required.
7. Document payer bank branch country is required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document