Fusion Global HR: Error "You must enter a valid value for the Employee Category field. (PER-1530231)." When Doing Global Transfer
(Doc ID 2224849.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to complete global transfer for an employee, the following error occurs in the page "Global Transfer: Employment Information".
You must enter a valid value for the Employee Category field. (PER-1530231).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate to Person Management work area.
3. Search for the employee and select the employee.
4. Initiate a global transfer.
5. Then the above error is thrown in the page "Global Transfer: Employment Information".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document