Shipments History Load Fails With An Error: TIM_LVL_NAME is invalid
(Doc ID 2226080.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading Shipment History through the FBDI process the following error occurs when values - Week, Month, or Period are used -
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Populate ShipmentHistoryImportTemplate file -> use Week, Month, or Period as the TIM_LVL_NAME
2. Generate CSV and ZIP file
3. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
4. Select - Actions -> Upload
5. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
6. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
7. Save and Close to upload the file
8. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
9. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes:
Collection Job set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document