FA:SCM:MFG: Adding Operations to a Released Work Order Results in Error - You can only add optional operations to work orders that have a release date and are in status On Hold, Released, or Completed. (WIE-4425476)
(Doc ID 2226457.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add operations to a released work order, the following error occurs.
This Issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manufacturing -> Work Execution
2. Open Manage Work Orders task
3. Search for desired Work Order (in released status)
4. Click on the Work Order number to open for editing
5. Select the Operations tab
6. Click the add (+) button to add an Operation
7. Attempt to add a Standard Operation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document