Account Association Does Not Stay When Creating A Lead On The Opportunity Object
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User creates an Opportunity and links an Account to it. The user then creates a lead from the Opportunity. The create lead page does not have the Opportunity's Account auto-filled in. The lead was created from the Opportunity, which has an Account. Is it possible if the Account could be auto-filled on the Create Lead Page?
Customer added the Create Lead button by doing the steps below:
1. Navigate to App Composer
2. Change to the Sales Application
3. Expand the Opportunity standard object
4. Click on Pages
5. Click on the layout
6. Click on the Leads subtab
7. Edit the Fuse Lead Overview Table
8. Move the Create Lead button to the Selected Buttons section
9. Save and Close
If this doesn't work, then you will have to navigate to the page and see if you can make it appear via Page Composer.
1. Navigate to the same place as above
2. Remove the Create Lead button from the selected buttons section and save and close.
3. Add the button back and save and close
4. Navigate to the page via page composer and enable the Show Component checkbox
The Create Lead Page should have the Opportunity's Account Auto-filled in.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms