The previously saved payment method or payment instrument is no longer valid. You must select a valid payment method and payment instrument. (IBY-825181)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are facing issues related to the payment method and payment instrument on transactions already created.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create Payment Methods & Payment Instruments for Auto Receipt purposes.
2. Bill to Customer assigned Default value of payment method and payment instrument as mentioned above.
3. Create Transactions on Accounts Receivable Using that Payment Method & Payment Instrument.
4. After completing the transaction, come back to the Manage transactions and query the transaction to view the transaction details.
5. On the transaction User Interface click "Show more" and then continue to click on "Payment" Tab
6. Move to Miscellaneous tab then click back to Customer tab. This action is not allowed and errors out.
Error Code: The previously saved payment method or payment instrument is no longer valid. You must select a valid payment method and payment instrument. (IBY-825181)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms