Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Landed cost is picking wrong value with inactive Trade Operation
1. Created Trade Operation, Trade Operation name ‘VARIOUS PO 18-22-OLD WRONG PO 20’ and Number 9
2. Associate it with multiple POs (17,18, 20,21,22)
3. Allocated all the charges
4. Since there was an issue with one of the PO, all the POs from the association were deleted.
5. The Trade Operation was set to Status ‘Inactive’
6. Created a new Trade Operation
7. Associate it with all the POs again
8. Allocate all the charges.
9. On the View Item Landed cost it is still showing a value for the ‘Inactive’ Trade Operation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms