Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Manage Lots page a lot has been defined as quarantined using the seeded material status 'Quarantine'.
Additionally, the Sales Order Issue transaction has been disallowed for the material status 'Quarantine'.
This is not working as expected. Upon Ship Confirm the sales order issue transaction is still happening out of the quarantined lot.
1. In Setup and Maintenance go to task Manage Material Statuses
2. Edit the seeded Quarantine status and ensure the Sales Order Issue transaction has been disallowed
3. In the Navigator menu select the Inventory link under Warehouse Operations grouping
4. From the task drawer select Manage Lots task
5. Set the Material Status to 'Quarantine' for the desired lot/item combination
6. Create a sales order for this item and proceed to pick from the quarantined lot
7. Perform the ship confirm for the shipment line
8. Observe there is no error raised and the Sales Order Issue transaction is allowed from the quarantined lot
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms