FA: SCM: SHIPPING: Shipping Allows Sales Order Issue out of a Quarantined Lot.
(Doc ID 2228314.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Shipping - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship Confirm allows for sales order issue transactions to be processed from quarantined lots.
In the Manage Lots page a lot has been defined as quarantined using the seeded material status - Quarantine.
Additionally, the Sales Order Issue transaction has been disallowed for the material status 'Quarantine'.
The following steps are executed to reproduce the issue.
1. In Setup and Maintenance go to task Manage Material Statuses.
2. Edit the seeded Quarantine status and ensure the Sales Order Issue transaction has been disallowed.
3. Navigate to Inventory Management.
4. Select the Inventory Task - manages Lots.
5. Set the Material Status to - Quarantine - for the desired lot/item combination.
6. Create a sales order for this item and proceed to pick from the quarantined lot.
7. Perform the ship confirm for the shipment line
8. Observe there is no error raised and the Sales Order Issue transaction is allowed from the quarantined lot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document