Native Integration Between OSC And RightNow Data Not Flowing
(Doc ID 2229738.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Followed document to enable Native integration between Oracle sales cloud and Oracle service Cloud.
Followed below steps:
1) Configured Dhttps setting and enabled JSSE SSL connection
2) Create Integration User account in OSC
3) Enabled the service Incident Subtab
4) Enabled the Trading Community Events Profile Option
5) Created an Integration User Account
6) Assigned Integration Roles
7) Raised SR and Got CSF Key Assigned.
8) Imported the ICS Integration Flows
8) Configured Integration Connections
9) Activated the Integration Package
When doing the synchronization from Service Cloud to Oracle Sales Cloud and error is being displayed in ICS saying the record already exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document