Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Followed document to enable Native integration between Oracle sales cloud and Oracle service Cloud.
Followed below steps:
1) Configured Dhttps setting and enabled JSSE SSL connection
2) Create Integration User account in OSC
3) Enabled the service Incident Subtab
4) Enabled the Trading Community Events Profile Option
5) Created an Integration User Account
6) Assigned Integration Roles
7) Raised SR and Got CSF Key Assigned.
8) Imported the ICS Integration Flows
8) Configured Integration Connections
9) Activated the Integration Package
When doing the synchronization from Service Cloud to Oracle Sales Cloud and error is being displayed in ICS saying the record already exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms