Finance Screens Not Reflecting Global Lock Month Correctly Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2229845.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Global Lock Month for finances is not being correctly set and used by projects. Projects are displaying the wrong Lock Month in the settings and the detailed finances are not showing the finances locked as actuals.
STEPS to Verify issue
1. Set the Finance Lock Month
- Navigate to Administration -> Finance Tab -> Bulk Finance Locking
- Set the Global Finance Lock Month
2. Open a Project that uses the Global Finance Lock Month
3. Navigate to Finances -> Detailed Finances Tab. the Lock Month is incorrect
4. Navigate to Finances -> Settings Tab. The Global Lock Month is incorrect
Environment upgraded to version 16.1 with patchset 4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!