Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Aug 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Print Pick Slip Report not getting triggered.
A role has been created by copying an existing Shipping Manager role, the same data security is applied to it. However, the print pick slip report is not getting triggered from the custom role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged on to Custom User Account having access to custom role created based on Shipping Manager. This user has access to ‘Print Pick Slip Report’
2. Navigate Warehouse Management - Manage Shipment Lines
3. Select the line status as ‘Ready to Release’ and search for items
4. Selecting an item and selecting the action pick release
5. Two processes should be initiated
5.1. Release Pick wave
5.2. Print Pick Slip Report
The Print Pick Slip report process is not started.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms