Split Revenue Lines Not Showing Correct Values In Reporting
(Doc ID 2231237.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Sales, Sales Catalog
Revenue Lines not representing correct values in reporting when split lines are used
Opportunity has a custom field in the revenue line which is showing incorrect settings for the field in BI reports.
For example: One revenue line has the custom field set to 'Hardware' while another line in the same opportunity has it set to 'Services'.
The BI report shows both lines set to Services.
Custom field has a default value set (Services).
BI report should show the custom field in both revenue line correctly. The report should show one line as 'Hardware' and the other as 'Services'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Application Composer > Sales > Opportunity > Opportunity Revenue > Fields
2. Create a custom fixed choice list field (set a default value)
3. Add the field to the revenue line
4. Create an opportunity with two revenue lines. Set the custom field to a value on both (Hardware and Services).
5. Run a BI report to see the revenue lines for the opportunity. Report shows both lines set to Services
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document