Text Snippets Change Doesn't not Reflect Storefront
(Doc ID 2232641.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A change made to Text Snippets in Admin does not show up on Storefront after publishing.
- Create an account on Storefront and place some orders with different status like removed,added etc
- Login to OCC Admin
- Go to Design -> Code. Under "Advanced" on the left hand side, select "Text Snippets"
- In the "Text Snippet Type" dropdown, select "Order Status"
- Find the key labeled "REMOVED" and click on the value "Removed"
- Change the value to something else ("XYZ")
- Publish the change
- Log into the Storefront and see that the order status still appears as "Removed" and not "XYZ"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document