Text Snippets Change Doesn't not Reflect Storefront
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A change made to Text Snippets in Admin does not show up on Storefront after publishing.
- Create an account on Storefront and place some orders with different status like removed,added etc
- Login to OCC Admin
- Go to Design -> Code. Under "Advanced" on the left hand side, select "Text Snippets"
- In the "Text Snippet Type" dropdown, select "Order Status"
- Find the key labeled "REMOVED" and click on the value "Removed"
- Change the value to something else ("XYZ")
- Publish the change
- Log into the Storefront and see that the order status still appears as "Removed" and not "XYZ"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms