Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A change made to Text Snippets in Admin does not show up on Storefront after publishing.
1. Create an account on Storefront and place some orders with different status like removed,added etc
2. Login to OCC Admin
3. Go to 'Design' Tab->'Code' Tab-> Under 'Advanced' on the left hand side, select 'Text Snippets'
4. In 'Text Snippet Type' dropdown, select 'Order Status'
5. Find 'REMOVED'(Key), click on 'Removed'(value) and change the value to something else "XXXX"
6. Publish the change
7. Log in the Storefront see Order status still appears as "Removed" and not "XXXX"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms