Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users need to disable the notification that the system sends to a user when an area of responsibility is assigned to him. User's want to move the same configuration done in the test environment to the production environment.
When trying to reproduce those steps in the production environment with a user with super admin privileges, this user can not perform any changes in the notification configuration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Setup and Maintenance work area, click the Search button and search for the task Manage Task Configurations for Human Capital Management.
2. In the Search Results region, click the task name: Manage Task Configurations for Human Capital Management. This navigates to the BPM Worklist.
3. Search for and select an approval process, such as ApproveGoal, and click Edit Task.
4. Click the Notifications tab. This tab is specific to email notifications only.
5. In the Task Status table, try to click Delete Notification.
6. The UI is disabled and changes can not be made.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms