Account Details Page Layout Not Displaying For Intended Users
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households
Having created a new layout for the Account Details page using an advanced expression intended to make the layout visible for a specific set of users, the expression is not working for all users.
The advanced expression is expected to work for all either users when opening an existing account but it is working for only one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Sales Cloud as application implementation privileges
2. Navigate to Tools > Application Composer > Application = Common > Standard Objects > Account > Pages > Account Details
3. Clone the default layout and set the expression to:
def user = adf.context.getSecurityContext()?.getUserName()
if (user == 'username1' || user == 'username2')
4. Click Save and Close
5. Logout and login as username1
6. Navigate to SUI > Sales > Accounts > Search > Open an account
7. The new layout is used
8. Repeat steps 5-7 with username2
9. The new layout is not used
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms