ADF_FACES Error on Worksheet/ Configure worksheet display information tab java error/ Rich Text Editor error after r11 pb14
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, .Manage Compensation
Workhsheet cannot be accessed - ADF_FACES -600097 error
When trying to access one of the plans worksheet from Workforce Compensation - on clicking the Plan , it gives ADF_FACES- 600097 error message. As a result of this message, the page at times becomes unresponsive and other worksheet which were accessible before clicking on the problematic plan , also throws error.
User should be able to access/view the plan without error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate > Compensation
2. Act as Proxy Manager
3. Select a “Plan” / a configured "tab" after selecting a plan, which has instruction text defined.
4. Error is thrown.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException Error may also appear in one of the following scenarios:
from the panel drawer, select Mange Plans
search & select plan
go to task : Configure Worksheet Display
click on configure tab layout for "Compensation" tab
notice the error
1) select Compensation
2) from the panel drawer, select Mange Plans under 'Workforce compensation'
3) select plan 'Annual Compensation Planning MX' (the 6th plan in the list)
4) go to task : Configure Worksheet Display
5) click on configure tab layout for 'Merit' tab
6) Click on information tab.
notice the error "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown entity:quot,
helvetica, arial, sans-seriffont-size: small"
1. Compensation>Manage Plans
3. Configure Worksheet Page Layout
4. Information tab>Error is produced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms