CIP Cost (Cost In Process) Is Not Getting Derived Correctly From Asset Category Account
(Doc ID 2233759.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- CIP Cost (Cost In Process) is not getting derived from Asset category Account as expected.
- Both CIP Cost Account and CIP Clearing Account must be taken from Asset Category
Steps to reproduce:
1. Book costs on Capital projects - e.g. Supplier Invoices and Miscellaneous Costs
2. Define capital assets and generate the asset line cost.
3. Once the process completes, CIP Cost Account derives automatically. This account is incorrect and not same with the account mentioned in Asset category.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document