PROJECT PLAN NOT USING CORRECT CORRECT CONVERSION RATE TYPE
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a budget is automatically generated during project plan baseline, planning currency conversion attributes are not copied from the financial plan type (FPT)to the plan version that is created.
Because of this, correct amounts are not calculated when rate schedule currency is different from planning currency.
1. Create a Financial Plan Type (FPT) with planning currency conversion attributes different from conversion attributes at project definition.
2. Create a project and create tasks and task assignments.
3. Baseline the project plan.
4. After baselining the project plan, chose to automatically generate the budget version using the new FPT created.
5. After the budget is created, the budget amounts are not calculated based on the planning currency conversion attributes set at the FPT level.
The conversion attributes are not correctly copied to the plan version.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms