Resource Analysis View Adds Overallocated Units on Top of Total Allocated Units in the Graph
(Doc ID 2236395.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Resource Analysis view of P6 Web displays the total allocation in the blue/green color, plus adds the overallocated on top in red.
The graph shows the blue/green value under the limit line and the allocated on top to equal the total allocated units.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new project, new resource (40hr/week limit)
- Add a new activity to the project and assign the resource
- Make sure the activity is set to start and finish within a week
- Set the resource assignment Planned Units to 50 (10 overallocated since 40 is the limit)
- Publish the project
- Review the Resource Analysis for the resource
- The details in the top section are correct (40 limit, 50 allocated, 10 over), however, the histogram graph shows 50 remaining units plus 10 overallocated units.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document