Manual Planned Orders Processed as Buy Orders Instead of Transfer Orders
(Doc ID 2236653.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Release Manual Planned Orders that should result in Transfer Orders the following occurs:
The Item is processed through Supply Chain Orchestration as a Buy Order with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps -
1. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Planning Central
2. Expand the right task menu -> select Manage Plans
3. Search for and Open desired Plan
4. Select Open -> choose the full screen image
5. Search for Supplies and Demands
6. Select Actions -> Create
7. Select Order Type: Planned Order -> Select Organization, Item, Firm Date, and Firm Quantity -> select Ok
8. Select Save
9. Highlight the Planned Order -> select Actions -> Mark for Release
10. Select Save
11. Select Actions -> Release
12. Monitor the Release Process for completion
13. Navigate to Supply Orchestration
14. Search for released Item -> Notice Item processed as Buy Item and not Transfer Order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!