Global HR: Error When Correcting Termination "Failed to Validate a Row With Key Oracle in PeriodOfServiceEO"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract extension does not work for external staff. After correction of termination date via Correct Termination under Manage Work Relationship, new termination date has not been updated.
failed to validate a row with key oracle in PeriodOfServiceEO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Person Management-->Search for a Contract Employee
2. Go to Manage Work Relationship Page
3. Click on Actions-->Correct Termination
4. Change the Termination date and click Review
5. Once Review page displays, click on submit
6. Error Message comes up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms