Fusion Global HR: Future Dated Termination Overwritten By Global Transfer
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There's a new feature in the February update, GLOBAL TRANSFER SUPPORT FOR FUTURE TERMINATED WORKERS
This is not working as expected. The future dated termination is overwritten when the global transfer is completed:
The future dated termination should not be wiped out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate to Person Management work area
3. Search an employee and go to Manage Work Relationship task.
4. Terminate him with effect from 31-May-2017. Submit this with immediate processing.
Approval is automatic, so his future termination date is shown.
5. Navigate to Person Management > Search for same worker > Manage Employment > Update
Action=Global Transfer, as of 07-Feb-2017. Enter new legal employer.
Acknowledge warning about there being future dated transactions.
Accept the default status of the original work relationship.
On the employment train stop, select the new business unit and department. Leave everything else as is.
Submit this. Approval is automatic.
6. Search the worker again effective 01-Jun-2017, include terminated work relationships.
Observe that the work relationship with the new legal employer is not terminated on 31-May-17.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms