Incorrect Cost Accounting Distributions Generated For PO Receipt Of An Item With Different UOM
(Doc ID 2237949.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Cost Accounting Distributions created for wrong UOM when changing the UOM on the receipts screen.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Navigate to the Receive Expected Shipment Lines and created Receipt for PO
1000125 (Standard Rou, Item - VC110, M1 Org for Qty 12
2) In the PutAway lines UI, generated the Lot and Serials for the item for
qty 12 and then changed the UOM from Each to Box of 6 and observed that the
Lot and the Serial numbers are cleared.
3) Navigate to the Receive Expected Shipment Lines in V1 Org.
4) Searched for the Order - 1000143 (Direct Routing) and clicked on Create
Receipt for the Line VC110
5) In the Receive Lines UI, generated the Lot and Serials for Qty 12
6) Changed the UOM from Each to Box of 6, observed that the accounting entries are created wrongly for these receipts after the UOM is changed on the receipt screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document