Pay Frequency Basis Field Value Used in Conditions
(Doc ID 2238246.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Onboarding Cloud Service - Version 15B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Beginning with 15B release, the Pay Frequency Basis field is no longer reflecting the selected value when used in Transitions conditions. Instead, a numeric value which corresponds to the selection will populate. The numeric values are held in the database and represents each unique selection.
Example of configuration necessary.
1. Sign in zone
2. Go to Configuration > Onboarding (Transitions) Administration > Processes
3. Open process by name
5. Click transition between the two steps that use the Pay Frequency Basis condition
6. Click "Create" button next to "Conditions"
7. Select "Offer_WF > PayFrequencyBasis" field
8. In Operator field, select "contains"
9.Enter the numeric value associated to the Pay Frequency Basis text value.
To make the condition work, use the number that is tied to the selection rather than a text value. For example, if the pay basis frequency is Weekly, the condition is set up as follows -
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document