Create Accounting In Cost Management Is Completed In Warning
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Cost Management
Create Accounting in Cost Management is completed in Warning
Create Accounting in Cost Management is completed in Warning without any errors. None of the transactions are picked for accounting.
The event type associated with the event is not included in the journal entry rule sets assigned to the accounting method used by the ledgers.
Details: A journal entry rule set must be assigned to the Subledger accounting methods for this event type.
If you do not want to create accounting for a particular event type, update the accounting method and confirm that no accounting will be created for the event
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created PO
2. Received materials to Inventory
3. Run Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing
4. Run Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing
5. Run Create Receipt Accounting Distribution - Success
6. Run Create Accounting for Receipt Accounting Subledger Application - Success
7. Run Create Cost Accounting Distribution - Success
8. Run Create Accounting for Cost Accounting Subledger Application - Warning
Note: JERS and SLAM is Activated for all the event type and Periods are Open for respective date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms