New User Password Change Stuck on the Identity Portal
(Doc ID 2240036.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Content and Experience Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem occurs when "provisioning" a new user.
- A new user created by administrator clicks on the email link to login
- On the identity portal, attempts to put in old password from email, set a new valid password, select challenge questions
- The user then selects 'submit'.
- Error message generated "passwords do not match or Password should not contain last name"
- The password field resets to a shorter string
- The password entered in the "retype password" field is untouched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document