Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the OTM Mobile application V1.1, when pressing the back button within the mobile application (either from the tracking event screen after submitting a tracking event, or from the shipment stops screen, or even from the accepted shipments screen), the mobile application crashes. This issue can be observed when the back button is pressed near the top of the button and only exists when using the OTM mobile application with an iPad. Users are forced to restart the application again.
It is expected to be able to use the mobile application without it crashing.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to the OTM mobile application using an iPad.
2. Select a tender accepted shipment.
3. Select a stop and tap to add an event.
4. Enter the event details and submit
5. After submitting the tracking event and receiving the confirmation that it has been submitted, press the back button within the application.
6. The mobile application crashes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms