Fusion PC: Unable To Release Orders - ORA-01400: Cannot Insert NULL Into ("FUSION"."MSC_RELEASE_LINES_INT."QUANTITY")
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Release a Manual Planned Order, the following error occurs:
Populating table failed for error code ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("FUSION"."MSC_RELEASE_LINES_INT"."QUANTITY").
Loading release data failed for error code ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("FUSION"."MSC_RELEASE_LINES_INT"."QUANTITY").
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Planning Central -> open Right Task Pane and select Manage Plans
2. Search for and Open desired Plan
3. Select Open -> select full pane -> in popup window search for Supplies and Demands
5. Create a manual planned order
6. Select Planned Order -> mark for release -> save Plan -> select Actions -> Release
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms