Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Fusion Project Management Cloud Service 184.108.40.206.0 version, Other Issues
Project Task Exceptions are no longer available to view once actions are taken
When resources edit a project task, e.g. date changes, it shows as an exception on the project plan under project management.
Once project manager takes action on the exception, it is no longer available for future reference.
Steps for Changes on a project.
1) Resource is assigned on the project, with a start and finish date
2) Resource updates the task with a new start date
3) Project Manager reviews Date change under Manage Task Exceptions
4) Project Manager Accepts the change
5) Dates on the tasks are now updated form 3/6 to 3/13.
The exception is no longer available for reporting on schedule changes on a project.
If project manager accidently rejects the change, it is lost. There is no tracking of date changes.
Is there a way to go back to view when and why a schedule change was done?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms