Milestones on Standard View Gantt Chart Appear Outside the Project Dates.
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Standard View, Start / Finish Milestone aren't represented correctly. Although the dates are calculated correctly, on the Gantt Chart they appear misplaced.
All the Activities to be represented correctly in Gantt Chart - Standard View.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Project.
- Add First Activity - Start Milestone.
- Add Second Activity - Task Dependent.
- Add Third Activity - Finish Milestone.
- Link all Activities Finish to Start (FS).
- Schedule the Project.
- Start/Finish Activity aren't represented correctly in Standard View, they are displayed before the start of the Project.
- Change to the Classic View and all the Activities are represented correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms